Tuesday, December 8, 2015
I finished the first Blue Water Cowl, although I haven't blocked it as yet. I got right to casting on a second Blue Water Cowl, but this time I used the smallest size 6 needles (4.0mm), and I've noticed a difference...but it's not huge. At first I thought the difference was going to be significant, but now that I've knit a few inches, I'm predicting that the difference is going to be minimal.
It seems like the progress is slow...even though I'm working on it steadily. I've been working with size 2 needles on socks...so I think I might have thought that working on 6's would actually be more like working with size 10! Oh well, slow and steady...