Thursday, August 27, 2015

A second scarf


As I neared the finish on the first Serape Scarf, I surmised that I could get a second scarf out of the yarn purchased for this project.  Having weighed a full skein, I could compare it to the weight of the used skeins and discovered I should have "just enough" to make another! 

I'm nearing the finish line now...and the yardage is working out perfectly.  I may only have an inch of red left at the end, but I'll make it work.

Both will get fringe on the straight edge when the second scarf is completed.

4 comments:

  1. Now that is smart – and beautiful! – knitting! (Hint: My birthday is coming up in November.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! They are very pretty. What do you weigh your yarn with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you can use your yarn right down to the very last bit. The scarves look great.

    ReplyDelete