Friday, September 27, 2013

Messin' with the fall photos

I dropped some of yesterday's photos into picmonkey and played around just a little with the effects.  I need to do a whole lot more of this.  Caution: it's way too much fun and chews up a lot of time.  But then, you already know that!!

Steaks of light and enhanced color were added.





This photo has a "soften" effect applied.




This one has a frame and shadow around it, but you can't see it against a white background.

Some effects I really liked were available only if I upgraded, and I didn't explore further to see how much that would cost.  There's always something better out there, eh?

3 comments:

  1. Nice effects.

    Mother Nature added her own effects last night, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use the FREE effects only on Picmonkey. Its a great freebie. Love your fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm biting my tongue because I always promoted Picasa, and while I still love it, I'm falling for PicMonkey. Great shots, and it's always fun to play in there.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete