I chose multi-colored pinks for the beads. Big mistake. They blend in too much, and without the defined contrast, the beaded pattern does not stand out!! Dang. This is a pretty pattern, but you really can't see it. Oh well, this will be an experimental pair, and the beads will be a subtle hint of glitz.
To finish up this wristlet, the instructions called for a 3 needle bind-off. I did it. But I'm not in love with it.
|The seam, using the 3-needle bind-off is pretty obvious.|
The other pair I made (in black and grey with silver beads) used the kitchener stitch to connect the sides, and I like it much better. So, I'm discovering some things.
Now to thread more beads for the second wristlet...