When it was overcast and rainy outside, I had some good fiber time. Sock #1 is almost to the toe. And the toe always seems to go quickly. Then, I can cast on sock #2; getting to the halfway mark on a pair is a good feeling! I am enjoying this Dragonfly pattern even more that on the first pair I made. I'm not sure why... perhaps because it's a lacy look that doesn't take every ounce of concentration!
A little plumper robin was needle-felted to sit on the eggs in the nest. I put wire legs and feet on the smaller robin, and this one stands nicely. However, the legs on both birds are more cosmetic than structural, so one has to be gentle when handling them. These have been made and sent off to Casper, where I will do a needle-felting class at the end of May.