Friday, October 26, 2012

Antelope


It's been at least two months since I've seen the antelope roam my property.  They were here in the spring and early summer, but then they suddenly stopped coming up for a visit.  What a pleasant surprise to see them again!  As drove into my driveway about 6:00 p.m., instead of the usual 4 antelope, I counted 11 of them hanging out on my road.  Perhaps the babies are now big enough to be more out in the open and go with the herd to feed.  It was a treat to see them, but not easy to get a good picture. 

Yeah, only had my iPhone handy.  Wish I had my other camera... blah, blah, blah...

I'm getting really close to having another knitting project completed.  Perhaps by Monday??? Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. It's probably hunting season that brought the antelope back to your "safe" area.

    Wow, are you nearly finished with your sweater/shawl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!

    When we were up in Pennsylvania last week, there was a buck out in the meadow on Welsh Road. I was driving and couldn't get my camera out. :-( But, I'll always have the memory, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antelope! How exciting. I bet that was a treat to see. All we have are white tail deer who eat all the plants in my yard. I would trade you if I could.

    ReplyDelete