Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Needle-felted chair and table...

Looking through a magazine for inspiration, I found something I wanted to try: a chair (and I added a table).  How about a needle-felted book, waiting for you to pick up and read while relaxing on a cool Fall day?  I may have to add a pillow or afghan draped over the chair.  I tried putting a candle on the table.   The felted mat and candle works out fine placed on an end table in the living room. I will be trying out some other colors of candles, a flower vase, etc. to get just the right combination. 





I took this picture outside, so there is an unwanted dark shadow behind the candle.
Another idea from Pam: Make a place for a glass of wine in the evening.


Pam liked the idea and has created a smaller version for herself on which she can place a glass of wine.  Her felt is dark brown, featuring a red wing-backed chair and white table.  I've only seen pictures of her finished piece, but hope to see it soon.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post? I'm glad I got to see this piece at the Fiber Guild meeting last weekend. It really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete