Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lizard Scarf off the needles!







Finally.  It's off the needles.  It's been blocked. Happy dance!!  The ends need to be woven in, but that's it! 


It's nearly ready to wear.  I probably had enough yarn to knit one more "tooth," but I wasn't sure.  I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.  So, it's a short scarf, which I expected, but wouldn't have minded if it was just a couple inches longer. 


This picture is the most accurate, in terms of color.  The scarf is a heather, a two-ply, one strand of cream and one strand of purple.

6 comments:

  1. Okay that is just stunning. I love it. How do you weave ends in without them being noticed with lace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous finish. I am always surprised how much blocking brings lace to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures don't do it justice. It is beautiful.... Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is beautiful. It looks so delicate and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Great finish. I, too, would love any "weaving in tips" you'd care to share.

    ReplyDelete