Thursday, August 22, 2013

Young bunny


"Oh, it's you again.  I was hesitant at first, but then I decided I could easily hop over the low barricade you had in the gap in the gate.  Yeah, I had to give it a try after I saw that you put a log in front of the holes in the chain-link fence."


"It is so nice to sit and nibble in your shaded grass.  So, I was looking forward to hanging out here again this evening.  Hmmm.  I'm thinking you may not see me if I am statue-still.  It sure worked yesterday.  I watched you watering the trees.  And doing some weeding. 

"You just went back for your camera?  Sure, I'll pose for you if that's all you want.  You want a close-up?  No problem."


Oh, so now you've opened the gate?  Wait a minute, I think you're up to something, and you're getting a little close.  Hey, how about a picture of me nestled in a soft spot in the grass?  You think I'm adorable, right?   Uh-oh.  Got to go."

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your bunny had a happier end than mine. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had one of these tiny little critters hiding in our flower bed yesterday. Why can't they just snack on the grass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little guy, but he can be destructive, too.

    ReplyDelete